Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teacher Talk Tuesday!

O.K. so I am finally getting the hang of this Instagram thing! It's a pretty cool thing once you get the hang of it and I'm sure there are many other things you can do with it, just need to learn the ropes!! 
 
Here are my photos for #teachertalktuesday, click on the pictures to follow me on Instagram!!!
 
This is our gumball math from Made for 1st Grade!  I created the large gumball machine to go with their little gumball machines.  Once a student passes a level, they get to add a gumball. 

We finally got our seeds planted, they are morning glories and I am hoping they germinate before we are out of school in 13 days!!! 
 
Are you on a final countdown to summer?  How many days do you have left? 
Don't forget, come follow me on Instagram!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment