Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Funday!!

Wow, I spent 6.5 hours in my classroom today, what a great Sunday (insert sarcasm)!  I'm starting guided reading and centers this week and wanted to make sure I had everything prepared!!  I still am not sure about this, but hopefully the kids will pick it up.  I know it's going to take a lot of modeling, modeling, modeling and practice, practice, practice.  I just have to "Keep Calm."  I'm also trying to stay caught up and eventually get ahead because I have to prepare maternity lesson plans for end of November/December and I am already stressed out about that.  If anybody has any tips for centers/guided reading or maternity lesson plans, please, please share them.  I will be back later this week for our hands-on math lesson, so be on the lookout for a freebie!  Hope you all had a great weekend and a much better Sunday than mine. 

1 comment:

  1. dexterous essay writes who are the best essay developers and aims to satisfy the quality of college papers help online each paper by demonstrating their expert level of knowledge effectively.

    ReplyDelete