Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Funday!!

Wow, I spent 6.5 hours in my classroom today, what a great Sunday (insert sarcasm)!  I'm starting guided reading and centers this week and wanted to make sure I had everything prepared!!  I still am not sure about this, but hopefully the kids will pick it up.  I know it's going to take a lot of modeling, modeling, modeling and practice, practice, practice.  I just have to "Keep Calm."  I'm also trying to stay caught up and eventually get ahead because I have to prepare maternity lesson plans for end of November/December and I am already stressed out about that.  If anybody has any tips for centers/guided reading or maternity lesson plans, please, please share them.  I will be back later this week for our hands-on math lesson, so be on the lookout for a freebie!  Hope you all had a great weekend and a much better Sunday than mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment