Monday, September 3, 2012

Posted Product

I wish every weekend could be a three day weekend, don't you?  I got a lot of work done, but man there is still so much more I need to do. Worked in my room all day Saturday, trying to get lessons ready and prepping for when we start guided reading/centers.  I plan to start centers and G.R. next Monday with my kiddos.  I'm nervous, there are so many procedures and rules and steps to follow, but I have faith that they can do it. 

I had a request for a black and white version of my guided reading/reading recovery labels, so I couldn't say NO!!  I just uploaded them to my TpT store {here}.  If you like these labels, but need them in a different color scheme, leave me a message and I will be happy to work with you.  Here's a little peek at these labels.



No comments:

Post a Comment