Sunday, August 4, 2013

CVC Winners plus a flash freebie!!

O.K. so I had my husband and four year old choose a number between 1 and 8 to pick my winners.  My husband picked #6 {Christy} and my daughter picked #8 {1st Grade Fireworks}!!  So I will be sending you the packet via e-mail.  Christy, please leave me your email so I can send it to you!!!

If you didn't win, no worries, I am going to put this as a flash freebie for the next 30 minutes, so please go download.  All I ask is if you download it, please provide me some positive feedback for the product. 

Just click on the picture below to go download!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome sauce! My email is christyholder27@gmail.com. I also created a CVC resource on TPT and I would love to share it with you. I never win so I am super stoked!

    ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I never win either, so don't feel too bad!! Would love to check out your CVC resource!! Thanks! I just emailed you your packet!!

      Delete
  2. Best Slot Machines in 2021 - JTAHub
    You can 남원 출장마사지 choose from three slots, 대전광역 출장샵 one of which has a maximum win of 5000x 인천광역 출장샵 your bet, or one that is low risk, in 논산 출장샵 addition to three different variants 거제 출장샵

    ReplyDelete