Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School 2013

Holy Moly!  I feel like I'm swimming with the sharks and I can't keep my head above the water.  Somebody please tell me things will slow down!!!!!!  We started back last week Thursday and then a full day on Friday.  My friends I am out of  "school shape." Is there such a thing?  You know the shape you have to be in to be a happy, energetic, stand on your feet all day, be ready to change plans on a moment's notice shape, yep I'm out of that shape!! Is anybody else?
 
We started last week with a fun reading activity using "Pete the Cat." Then I quickly make up a writing craft for my firsties to do!!
 
 
I took a few snapshots of my classroom to show you!
 

Walking in through the door!
 


This is how my tables are set up. I had Home Depot cut wooden blocks and then a friend cut the slits in the middle, I spray painted them five different colors {which will be my reading groups} and then their name tags fit in them.  They are turned around so I didn't give away any of my kiddos names.  The pink basket will hold supplies and any packets we will work on in class.
 Another shot of my tables!
 
 My calendar area!  Many of these items came from Erica Bohrer's Packet and can be found {HERE
 This is my classroom library area!  The poster came from Lesson Plan SOS!
Another view of my library area!
 
 
That's all for now, I have to go and fill my wish list for the huge TpT Back to School Sale.  Come on over and get your shop on, my store will be on Sale.
 
Graphic courtesy of The 3AM Teacher!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Preparing for the LSAT while going back to school can be a challenging task, but with a little planning and organization, you can successfully tackle both. It's important to set realistic goals and prioritize your time effectively. Start by creating a study schedule that allows you to balance your LSAT prep with your schoolwork and other commitments.

    Utilize all available resources, such as study guides, practice exams, and online forums to stay on top of your LSAT prep. Consistency is key, so try to dedicate a set amount of time each day to studying. Additionally, consider reaching out to classmates or joining a study group to stay motivated and accountable.

    At Accessprep, we understand the importance of balancing academic pursuits with test preparation. Our LSAT prep courses are designed to accommodate the busy schedules of students and professionals alike, with flexible study options and expert instructors. Contact us today for more information on how we can help you achieve your academic and career goals.

    ReplyDelete