Thursday, July 26, 2012

FREEBIE and completed packet!!!

Whew, after working diligently on this adorable gray, pink, and black packet, I have finally finished it and uploaded it here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Labels-Posters-for-Organizing-your-Classroom-Gray-Pink-and-Black 

This packet includes:

*56 Book Basket Labels to Organize your classroom library!

*Months of the year {3 Designs and sizes}

*Calendar Pieces

*Table Signs 1-6-large and small sizes

*Guided Reading Labels {one design is Levels aa-Z;  the other design uses Reading Recovery Levels} You can choose which ones to print and use.

*30 Classroom Supply Labels

*13 Center Posters Large and Small

*Happy Birthday Postcards {5 designs}

You can use all or pick and choose what you want to use!  These are all primarily what I use in my classroom. If you would like me to add other labels to this for other things you might need in your classroom, I would be HAPPY to add them FREE of charge. Here's a snippet of what's included!



I also have a FREEBIE discipline chart that correlates to this packet.   Make sure you check it out {here}

I am in love with this new color scheme and will be making more packets.  I am also going to be working on some other organization packets like the one above in different colors and themes. If you would like to see a specific color or theme, please let me know and I can see what I can come up with.


2 comments:

  1. The use of open source software in higher education has taken off over the last few years with increasing interest in the community on the potential of open source. Education chief information officers have been actively considering the adoption of open source in their academic environs. paperhelp

    ReplyDelete