Thursday, July 26, 2012

FREEBIE and completed packet!!!

Whew, after working diligently on this adorable gray, pink, and black packet, I have finally finished it and uploaded it here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Labels-Posters-for-Organizing-your-Classroom-Gray-Pink-and-Black 

This packet includes:

*56 Book Basket Labels to Organize your classroom library!

*Months of the year {3 Designs and sizes}

*Calendar Pieces

*Table Signs 1-6-large and small sizes

*Guided Reading Labels {one design is Levels aa-Z;  the other design uses Reading Recovery Levels} You can choose which ones to print and use.

*30 Classroom Supply Labels

*13 Center Posters Large and Small

*Happy Birthday Postcards {5 designs}

You can use all or pick and choose what you want to use!  These are all primarily what I use in my classroom. If you would like me to add other labels to this for other things you might need in your classroom, I would be HAPPY to add them FREE of charge. Here's a snippet of what's included!



I also have a FREEBIE discipline chart that correlates to this packet.   Make sure you check it out {here}

I am in love with this new color scheme and will be making more packets.  I am also going to be working on some other organization packets like the one above in different colors and themes. If you would like to see a specific color or theme, please let me know and I can see what I can come up with.


1 comment: