Saturday, July 28, 2012

Classroom Jobs

I have been working in my classroom trying to get it all ready for the school year.  I am trying to be super organized this year since I will also have to plan for maternity leave between Thanksgiving and Christmas break.  My goal is to get my room 100% completely done by the end of this week so I can focus on lessons and planning for this semester.  I am laughing as I type this because as much as I say I am going to be prepared, we all know that you are never prepared when it comes to teaching first grade, RIGHT?? 

Anyways, last year I didn't use classroom jobs, so I thought I would go back and give them a shot this year and see how they go.  I created some job titles to use to display in my classroom.  I think I plan to attach my signs above a cute library pocket, then I will use popsicle sticks and place students names on them to place in the pocket for whoever has that job for the week.  I think I will change jobs every Monday to keep studetns excited about them.  I don't have a picture to share with you, but once I get them posted and set up in my classroom, I will take a picture and share it with you!!

I just uploaded this packet of jobs to my TPT store {here}
I included three different designs, so one of them is sure to suit your fancy!!  Here's what they look like!



 I would like to give this packet away to 2 lucky winners.  All you have to do is leave me a comment about anything and your email address.  You have until Tuesday (7-31) to leave me any comment plus your email.  I will announce the winners on Wednesday (8-1)!!  Good Luck!!

If you can't wait until then to have these jobs, they are on sale {here} for $1.60 now through Sunday evening. 

7 comments:

  1. I was just about to make some! You would save me so much time!! They look great!
    angelarsievers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am going to try to do classroom jobs this year:)

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different jobs you have! Would love to win a set :)
    michdalby1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such good work! Have a great school year!

    kharper@usd489.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Hope you are successful in completing your room by the end of the week!!!

    crhdouglas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always organized! Thanks for teaching me do much during my time in your classroom! :)
    Christine.moses.21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look like a great collection of classroom jobs.

    ofthefay@excite.com

    ReplyDelete