Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's Almost April!

Wow, I just counted down how many days we have left until summer and I counted only 37!!!  That is crazy, but I am getting pretty excited.  So sorry I have been MIA this past week, Spring Break ended and I had to go back to work, as we all know how crazy it can be to go back after a week off.  I hope to be posting some Easter/Spring freebies to my blog this weekend, so make sure to check back.  Leave me a comment and let me know how many days of school you have left!!!

Also, stop by Erica Bohrer's blog and enter to win her Scholastic Spelling Booklet.  She is giving away 10 autographed copies to some lucky winners.  I sure hope that I win!!!  She has amazing stuff for teachers.  Click on the link below to go and enter her contest!!  Good luck to you all, but I hope I win!!! 

http://ericabohrer.blogspot.com/2012/03/20-super-spelling-centers-contest.html?showComment=1332899796772#c8134590701552562649

2 comments: