Monday, July 22, 2013

Dum-Dum Sucker Winners

Thanks for all those who guessed how many Dum-dums I used to make my sucker tree and there were many wonderful titles to use for my label.  I had a hard time to pick the best title, they were all so good. 

O.K. here are the two winners!!

The tree used a total of 219 suckers!!!  So Lori Raines, you guessed the closest with 225.  Email me with your choice from my store.

And the title I liked that would fit onto the container and sweet and simple was, Crystal Shepherd with "Lolli Tree!"

Congratulations ladies!
Email me at sarahmackey2@yahoo.com with any item you would like. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the dum dum tree! I need to make one too :) I wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Head over to my blog for more information.
    ~Christy
    Mrs. Holder’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete