Monday, February 18, 2013

"It's your lucky day!" {A Common Core Math packet for the month of March} plus a freebie

Between a three year old and a three month old getting ear infections, and having President's Day off this year, I was able to put the finishing touches on my latest packet.  It has been a LONG time since I have had time to create anything new since the baby was born, so hopefully you all enjoy.  This packet is packed full of common core math activities to help you get through March.  Click {here} for more details on this packet.

Here are a few snippets from the packet.




Each activity comes in black and white also for those that are saving on ink, I know how precious that is. It also comes with a recording page to check for student's understanding.  You can click on any of the pictures above to take you to my TpT store.

If you are still reading, I have a FREEBIE from this packet to share with you.  Click the picture to download!
 
Some of my blogging friends and I will be hosting a giveaway the beginning of March.  If you would like to be in on this, leave me a message below with your email address and we will contact you.  It should be a great one, so let me know.
 
And, for those still reading my ramblings, I would like to do a Flash FREEBIE of this new product.  The first two people to leave me a comment will get my latest packet for free.  Don't forget to leave your email address so I can send it to you if you win.
 
READY, SET, GO!
 

6 comments:

  1. I'd love it!

    krystalranda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    kkish1110@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. Krystal and I Teach Kids, I just sent it to you, if for some reason you didn't get it, let me know. Thanks for being followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute packet. Thank you for the freebie. I would be happy to help with your give away.
    Tammy
    primaryparadise@gmail.com
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy,
    Thanks for wanting to help out in the giveaway. Be on the lookout this weekend for a button to use to promote in on your blog page.

    ReplyDelete